CallHippo adds calling capabilities to Pipedrive, centralizes all phone operations in one single-interface and uses data in Pipedrive to give context to interactions.
This integration will enable you to boost your productivity with the following features:
- CallHippo automatically logs calls for every call made, missed, and received, voicemail in the activities section of pipedrive.
When picking up the phone, an activity is automatically created and get logged on your screen. You can then take notes after conversation with your client and not miss any information!
Call recordings automatically sync & appear on Pipedrive as well.
Do not forget you can also configure Click to call from Pipedrive by using the tel: protocol!
To set it up, install CallHippo's click to call chrome extension.
Then make sure you change your Company settings to the one below in Pipedrive:
- Login to your Pipedrive account here: https://www.pipedrive.com.
- Go to the Settings page.
- Click on API.
- Copy your personal API token (characters with green background).
- Login to your CallHippo account.
- Click on integrations in the left sidebar menu, click on Add button.
- In the token section, enter the token you got from your Pipedrive account and click on Save.
To make a call from Pipedrive
You can easily set up a click-to-call in order to start a call in CallHippo when clicking on a number in Pipedrive.
To do so, please follow these steps.
Make sure you have removed other provider's phone integrations or Chrome extensions, before setting up the CallHippo click-to-call.
If you need further assistance, please contact our Support team.