The browser stores the data of sites you have recently been to in files called Cookies. These cookies are stored in cache memory for quick access that helps in loading the web pages faster. However, it is important to clear your cookies and cache from time to time so that you can have the most updated versions of websites and forms.
Before you clear your data, make sure you have saved the user names and passwords somewhere because you might lose them.
The steps are:
1. Go to Chrome
2. Press Ctrl + Shift + Delete
On your Browser tool, click More > More tools > Clear Browsing Data
3. In “Clear Browsing Data,” click on the checkboxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files
4. In the Time Range > Select the duration from the dropdown. Choose All Time to remove the data from the beginning
5. Click on Clear Data
You can also set an “Auto-Clean” rule to avoid cookie-related issues. The system will automatically remove the data once you exit from the site so you do not have to do it manually each time.
1. Click on this link chrome://settings/content/cookies
2. Go to Clear on exit > Add CallHippo Dialer URL > https://dialer.callhippo.com > Click on ADD
Once you are done with all the steps, please re-login to the dialer.